Hand Stitching & A Fini

Hello my Sweet Peeps! 
It's Sunday already. I have a few things to show. Hand stitching patterns, a finished quilt & a new block.
This is what I'll be stitching today:   Aren't they sweet?
This is Oklahoma Back Roads:
I chose an Apple Green border & binding.
This is the backing:
I quilted it with a multi colored thread by King Tut which is impossible to see. Ha.
................................................
If you visited my previous blog you have seen our new driveway.  Which we needed desperately. The old one looked like an ole hump back mare! It will be so much easier for my Husband to snow blow now. They did a great job.
................................................
Morgan is still sick & won't eat. Time to take him back to the Vet. The medicine calmed him down greatly, he no longer seems distressed which is something.
Here he is in his favorite spot to nap when he's down here with me. In front of my foot pedal. Ha. 
This is Bonnie Hunters new L/E Challenge block, "Triple Treat" just because I couldn't help myself and made one. Unsewn.



I'm linked to Slow Sunday Stitching

Thank you for your comments

Comments

  1. Poor Morgan; I hope he is feeling better soon. Your Oklahoma Back Roads is lovely. The quilting shows up on the back. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Morgan feels better soon. Your quilt is so pretty. I am looking forward to seeing your embroidery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Cathie...quilts hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have pretty stitching schedule for today, so happy Slow Stitching.
    Congrats on a beautiful finish. Hope Morgan, fells better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ivani....quilty hugs.

      Delete
    2. Hope Morgan is feeling better soon. Beautiful finish, and great embroideries to work on!

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much Karrin...quilty hugs.

      Delete
  5. The embroidery pieces are so cute, the quilt is lovely and sure hope Morgan is better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute stitching designs - they look like fun! I'm tempted by the BH leader/ender blocks, too. May have to just make some and see if I want to keep going! I'm so sorry about your kitty - hope the vet has a solution.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much 🥰 you must try 1 block. It'll be my L/E for the year.

      Delete
  7. Poor Morgan it's always such a worry when our pets are unwell. Your embroidery projects look pretty, aredo doing the stitching on tea towels?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, on tea towels.... I should have said that..ha.
      Thank you so much for your visit

      Delete
  8. Your Back Roads quilt is gorgeous! I love the apple green border and binding. It gives it just that extra little zing to make the scrappy fabrics sparkle like the jewels they are, and I'll bet the variegated King Tut thread was fun to quilt with even if it doesn't show up much in the pictures. I hope your poor kitty is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rebecca.... your very kind....Quilty Hugs.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Slow Sunday Stitching

CHILHOWIE

Sunday Stitching