Some of this & that

For this Sundays' stitching I was going through my things and found this towel. Didn't even know I had it. Don't remember buying it. Love the Pumpkin & Crow design. Design by Bird Brain.



Here are a few of my past weeks stitcheries.







I've been trying to keep busy and keep my mind of of Morgan who died July6th.
I've been sewing Bonnie Hunters' free pattern Pineapple Blossom. Also as I made the quilt I made blocks to the L/E Challenge Triple treat. This little quilt will go in one of the cars as it's small.
I'll load it on the beast today to quilt.
I really think those Triple Treat blocks are going to make a pretty quilt. 
Now to think on what quilt next to make.
I'm linked to Slow Sundays Stitching

Happy Stitching everyone!
Debra in Ma.

Thank you for your comments

Comments

  1. That's a lovely new design for you to stitch on your tea towel. Isn't it exciting when you find things you had forgotten about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry your sweet Morgan, died, Debra. You certainly have stitched some lovely embroideries. Those Triple Treat blocks will certainly
    make a lovely quilt. Your Pineapple Blossom quilt is looking pretty. Take care. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry for your loss... keeping busy is a good strategy to deal with a big loss though...
    I love your embroideries and the one you are starting.. I love your quilts in the making too! You are very talented :) Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry for your loss. I know that being busy helps me greatly when I am dealing with something that stresses me. Your stitching is beautiful. I like that towel. That pineapple quilt is very pretty. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your little stitcheries. I'm stitching a few for Christmas. I read your post and am sorry to hear about your precious cat...such a constant companion is sorely missed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely stitching and quilt. So sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely stitcheries to distract you when you need it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much 💗 it's just so hard... I'm trying to talk my husband into going to the shelter with me...me and my son want another dog.

      Delete
  8. Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about Morgan. Keeping your hands busy with stitching is a great idea, and I love the sweet designs you've found!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much ❤️ hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,
    All your embroidery is beautiful and I love the Pineapple
    Blossom quilt. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Slow Sunday Stitching

CHILHOWIE

Sunday Stitching