A FINI!

I managed to complete the quilting on my Love Blooms Here quilt yesterday. Boy was that tough on the fingers..Hope I don't end up with calluses. Ha.
This is one heavy quilt!

I pieced the backing and the batting for it. Found the perfect backing It's green with cranberry flowers and the binding is navy with gold and green flowers. Perfect.
 
I keep leftover pieces of batting from projects for this reason. Smaller quilts like this one is why it's perfect for piecing it together.

         It was wicked windy yesterday afternoon when taking the pictures.
                                  It was also cloudy..
I used YLI quilting thread. I buy my threads from Red Rock Threads. They ship really fast.
I was going to link up to Can I get a Whoop Whoop! but it wasn't current.

Did anyone else manage a Fini?          
                                                      Debra in Ma.💓
Thank you for your comments

Comments

  1. Your Love Blooms Here quilt is a gorgeous finish! So much lovely visual interest to please the eyes. I think needle-pricked fingers and hand quilting is always to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet quilt! Hope you don't have callouses either!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Slow Sunday Stitching

CHILHOWIE

Sunday Stitching