Getting some sewing done!

       Well, trying to keep my mind off of Morgan I've been sewing it up.
6 rows (not sewn together) on the design wall ...I'm shooting for 8 rows. Tomorrow.
I'm tired with worry.
Went through my apple greens and am having a time choosing one. I'm not there yet anyway so it doesn't matter yet.
..................
I've been going through my vintage iron on transfers to stitch up....Cathie at Cathies Craftworks gave me the bug!
I've picked a couple to stitch up on kitchen towels for Slow Stitching Sunday. Can't wait to get stitching as I find it relaxing.
.....................
The Dr. that took Morgan's blood 2 days ago won't be in until next week!!!So waiting for another Dr. to tell us what's going on. He just won't eat. For days now. He's lost 30% of his body weight. He's down to 7 Lbs.๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
 
Anyway here's a pic of my blocks.
Oklahoma Back roads
The only thing I've had to cut is the 2 1/2" neutrals everything else is from my Scrap System....not bad. They've been going together pretty quick...

Some quilters will look at this and see chaos but when I look at it I see beauty. I love scrappy. and Bonnie K. Hunter.

That's it for today as I'm fading.
I'm linked to Alycia Quilts
                                        Debra in Ma.๐Ÿ’“
Thank you for your comments

Comments

  1. Beautiful quilt!!! and I do hope it helps!!! Poor Morgan!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alycia, it does somewhat.

      Delete
  2. Such a colorful, happy quilt!!! I hope Morgan is better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Slow Sunday Stitching

CHILHOWIE

Sunday Stitching