Oklahoma Backroads

This is Bonnie Hunters Free Pattern Oklahoma Backroads...I've so enjoyed working on it for this short time. All from my Scrap Users System.

I did manage to run out of 2 1/2" squares in neutrals. So I had to order a cutting die from accuquilt..Just waiting on them to ship it out.

I also managed to get some hexies finished and sewn on yesterday.

I have some ideas for borders for the quilt too. I have a bunch of 2" squares sewn together in groups of 3. They should do nicely.


My Honey had a sweet Fathers Day. He had prime rib dinner and watched Formula One racing.

I'm linked to Monday Making

Thanks for stopping by my sweet Peeps💗
















Thank you for your comments

Comments

  1. Morgan seems like an old sweetie. Love how you have your hexies organized. I have a very large pack of papers for some hexie stitching this summer. Your Backroads blocks are very pretty. Happy Stitching from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Road to Oklahoma is looking good, I love scrap quilts and Bonnie Hunter comes up with such good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debra! Being from Oklahoma, I love Road to Oklahoma blocks but have not made a quilt out of them yet. Your scrappy version looks great. What is your Scrap Users System? My husband watched racing on Father's Day too.
    Thank you for sharing with us at To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use Bonnie Hunter's system. We save 1.5" sq.,2" sq., 2.5" sq., 3.5" sq. And strips. Strings too. 3.5" x 2" bricks., 4.5" x 2.5" bricks. 2.5" strips..2" strips. 1.5" strips.

      Delete
  4. Your Oklahoma Back roads blocks are going to make a fun quilt! I love your hexie star, too - the blues are so pretty going around the outside edge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Slow Sunday Stitching

CHILHOWIE

Sunday Stitching