Slow Sunday Stitching

While rummaging around in my stitching basket I found 2 red Gingham kitchen towels. So I pulled them & started stitching them up. Then I found 2 white towels and decided to stitch those up next week. Went through my iron on transfers and picked out a couple vintage ones to work on.
                  ..........................................................................................

In other news Morgan is on this medication. today will be his 3rd dose. He isn't as distressed as he was but he's still not eating. We've tried everything. Maybe the med hasn't kicked in yet. We're praying.😟

               ............................................................................................



Fini this one yesterday


.....................................................................................................................

I've made some progress on Oklahoma Back roads too...I'm working on the outer border but am waiting to get the Die in the mail. Tracking number says its in Kansas so it'll be awhile before I can cut the 2" squares up. Fed Ex.
I'm linked to Slow Sunday Stitching

Thank you for stopping by my Sweet Peeps💓

Thank you for your comments

Comments

  1. I always consider red and white gingham to be such cheery fabric. Your kitchen towels will look fabulous with those iron on vintage transfers. Oklahoma Back Roads is looking great. I do hope Morgan's medication kicks in soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kitchen towels are fabulous. I love the embroidery that you added. Oklahoma Back roads is very pretty. Wishing the best for Morgan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cathie... you inspired me to stitch up these towels

      Delete
  3. Lovely projects! I love your kitchen towels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty projects and lovely embroidery. Whishing Morgan the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hand stitching is lovely! And wow! Oklahoma Back Roads is so colorful and scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The towels look like a fun project! And I love how Oklahoma Backroads is coming along, too. Lots of pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty tea towels with the added embroidery patches, these must be fun to stitch, I'm sure. I do hope Morgan feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm praying for your Morgan. I know how that worry can really take over your mind, and I hope he is better soon. Your tea towels are lovely. Let's hope FEDEX hurries up with your die!
    Thank you for sharing with us at To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Linda you're very kind.

      Delete
  9. Your embroidery is very pretty. I like the gingham towels.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CHILHOWIE

Sunday Stitching