New Start

I am sewing Bonnie Hunters new L/E Challenge as I start a new quilt. I'm working on Bonnie's Pineapple Blossom pattern which is a free pattern on her blog. 
I am making the 1.5" 4 patches for Triple Treat as I sew the pineapple blocks. Also cut all the pieces for the Triple Treat blocks.
 Here is 1 block of the Triple Treat challenge.

How fun is this going to be?! I Love it.
 Here are my pineapple blocks I just started.


And here is my basket of 4 patches I'm sewing as L/Es


They are accumulating pretty fast. There are more in there than appears to be.

I am using everything for the Triple Treat & Pineapple Blossom from my Scrap Users System .....How great is that. I Love it when everything is already the right size just need to subcut.
The Pineapple quilt will be 6 blocks wide. We'll see how long it grows to.😄

I'll be linked to To Do Tuesday

Debra in Ma. 💖

Thank you for your comments

Comments

  1. Your leader/ender blocks are growing! Love the Triple Treat block.
    Thank you for sharing with us at To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always liked the pineapple blossom blocks. It will go fast, and you’ll have a lovely quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Triple Treat blocks look great! It looks like the first step is making lots of little 4 patches. I'm about ready to start!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good, I'm so glad I won't be alone making it... thank you so much 🥰

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Slow Sunday Stitching

CHILHOWIE

Sunday Stitching