Rhododendron Trail Fini


I managed to quilt& bind Rhody in time for the mystery. I think I'll just work on my L/E quilt Triple Treat.

Rainy day here today. We really need it as were in a drought situation.
The lawns look awful. all dead in places that don't have irrigation systems.
Maples are starting to turn beautiful colors here in western Ma.
My favorite time of year hands down. Cooler temps and bugs starting to leave.

Kitty is growing by leaps and Bounds. He will be a big cat we're thinking.
Full of energy too.

This is a terrible phone pic. the lawn is green of course, The colors are deeper than shown. The garnet butterflies are a true garnet..But it's fini and I'm glad of that.
My Consew machine needs tuning up. I need to find a shop that works on them.
I quilted it in King Tut Ramses Red.

I'm linked to my quiltinfatuation

Have a great week my Sweet Peeps!
  
Debra in Ma.

Thank you for your comments

Comments

  1. It's lovely! I just finished and posted about my Rhody too. And like you, I am so glad to have it finished. Now I'm looking forward to the next one. Here in Calif we are also in a terrible drought and need rain so badly. Yet so much flooding in other parts. Yes, looking forward to cooler weather too. Happy quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful finish on your Rhody!!! I really like your colors!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Slow Sunday Stitching

CHILHOWIE

Sunday Stitching