Rhododendron Trail

Yes, still working on last years Rhody. I had put it away last year because I wasn't feeling it. took it back out when I fini Frolic. I really want to get it quilted and bound by Halloween. I have 1/2 of it put together, will work on the other half tomorrow I guess.

And I must say it's a nice size. 83"X98"....After I get this sewn into a quilt top, I will be assembling the border. I have made the geese, just hope I have enough of them. The PP diamond centers will be a breeze..I really like pieced borders. I don't think they are too busy at all.
Kitty is growing so fast. He's going to be a big cat I think..He's full of pep & vinegar as my Mother would say. Ha.

Have a great weekend my Sweet Peeps.


Debra in Ma.

Thank you for your comments

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Slow Sunday Stitching

CHILHOWIE

Sunday Stitching