Squeezing another quilt in..

Yep, I'm sewing Appalachian Autumn by Bonnie Hunter...Love string blocks...This went together quickly. Just have to make the borders and sewn them on...These colors are so pretty. I Love Autumn my favorite season.

These are the border pieces.....
                                               FINI! time to quilt it.

Beautiful day here today. 60* and sunny.

And here's a pic of our Kitty. Look at the size of him! 7 mos.








I'm linked to To Do Tuesday

Debra in Ma.


Thank you for your comments

Comments

  1. Your Appalachian Autumn is beautiful. The border really frames the center nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debra, Appalachian Autumn is gorgeous! Fall is my favorite too, so fun to sew with those colors. Is your kitty's name Kitty? He's so pretty. :) Thank you for sharing with us at To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda...his name is Loki after the Norse god of mischief. My husband named him.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Slow Sunday Stitching

CHILHOWIE

Sunday Stitching