Bristol fini!

Finally got this one quilted and off the queue...made with all thrifted shirtings....it has a green and white plaid flannel backing. Very cozy.
Pattern by Bonnie Hunter. ....for sale in her store. 

I also got the quilting started on my Indigo Way quilt. Only one more quilt is left in the queue to be quilted. Triple Treat..all 3 are Bonnie Hunter quilts. I have to piece a backing for that one. But I'm getting ahead of myself here.




Here's a pic of our darling kitty....


See the grooming style of a lion? Needed because he is mixed Maine Coon cat and gets knotted in his undercoat no matter how much we brush him. He's 2 1/2 yrs. 


Debra in Ma.




Thank you for your comments

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some of this & that

Sunday Stitching

Slow Sunday Stitching