Indigo Way Mystery quilt

Here's my fini Indigo Way mystery for 2023/2024 by Bonnie Hunter of Quiltville.
It has a pretty vintagey backing in the main color of red with ecru medallions. Even some light blue too. Perfect backing. 
 



My next quilt in the quilting queue is Triple Treat, a L/E from a couple years ago by Bonnie Hunter.
It's completely scrappy with a pieced border.

  I'll be loading it sideways as it's smaller than my normal quilts. Also don't want to waste the batting roll.

  I was going to use a groovy board to quilt it but the pattern is directional so that's out. I'll just use a freehand meander pattern on it. 





   I ordered some bobbins for the long arm because I only had 6 and that's a pain in the you know what when you run out of bobbins and you're still quilting. 

  I'll post when it's complete.
  Tootles ❤️ 








Thank you for your comments

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some of this & that

Sunday Stitching

Slow Sunday Stitching