Triple Treat L/E

Here's my fini Triple Treat L/E from several years ago that I just quilted. Totally scrappy.

  Pattern by Bonnie Hunter of Quiltville.
  Just fini the scrappy binding. 


The backing is made up from 2 pieces of fabric leftover from previous quilts.


The red fabric is from the backing of Indigo Way and the other fabric is a Jason Yenter from my Cheddar Bow Ties quilt.
 
  I told my hubby to stand underneath the tree because it's better to take pics in the shade. 
   
  It's not very big, but good for your lap while watching TV. Forgot to measure it!

  
Tootles❤️










Thank you for your comments

Comments

  1. Thanks for the visit to my blog and comment on my recent double/triple?? 4 patch. Yes, I also downloaded the pattern above that you have just completed. Despite what looks like a "hard" quilt, it is not difficult at all and sure makes great use of leftovers! Yours is lively and beautiful - the border is PERFECT! Wish I had thought of it - mmm maybe for the next one. 8-)))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Some of this & that

Sunday Stitching

Hand Stitching & A Fini